Now in its second year, the Influencer Marketing Show New York will be returning to New World Stages, this time, as a two-day, two-track event – providing you with double the insight and double the networking opportunities. Save the date now, and join us on June 20-21, 2023.
The #IMSNYC23 agenda will be tailored specifically towards brands, retailers, agencies, and a range of tech providers all looking to improve and advance their strategies in this rapidly evolving industry. Sessions across two separate content tracks ensure to provide advanced, in-depth strategy, insight, and opinion, and the show floor will be open for unmissable peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
What’s new this year?
- Cement relationships with a day and half of networking
- Treat prospects to dinner between the happy hour drinks and official after-show party
- Stages staggered to ensure you no longer have to choose between sessions
- More exhibitors and feature zones
You spoke, and we listened – this is why we are ensuring that this year, you don’t have to miss a beat! Not only will staggered session timings mean that you can enjoy and engage with all of the insight we guarantee to deliver, but extra networking time will mean that you don't just have to arrange your meetings during the show, but over drinks and dinner too.
Who will you meet?
Our complimentary brand pass application scheme will go live when tickets launch, allowing us to welcome the best brands in the business which have previously included speakers and delegates from the likes of TikTok, Walmart, Meta, American Express, Disney+, and Estee Lauder.
With more tickets on offer this year – yet still limited – we are excited to open the doors to great minds within the influencer marketing ecosystem. Key demographics include retailers, advertisers and agencies alongside leading tech providers, innovative e-commerce startups and networks.
Be sure to sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know when tickets are released.
What will you learn?
The introduction of staggered sessions means that the chances of having your concerns deciphered and solved at #IMSNYC23 are doubled!
As a brand, whether you’ve dabbled with content creators or are seeking reassurance before the execution of your next campaign, be assured that sessions will unpack the common concerns and challenges the industry is facing. We’ll set you up with an action plan to follow with your next campaign to ensure you meet your agreed KPIs or client objectives.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Creator Identification
- The Creator Economy
- Social Experience & Live Shopping
- Creator Partnerships for Funnel Success
- Harnessing the Network Effect
- Technologies for Creator Success
- Regulation and Standardisation
- Gaining Decentralised Business Value from Creators
- Outcome-Based Influencer Marketing
- The Revised Creator Marketing Matrix
- Ambassadorial Commerce of the Future
Partner with us
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Influencer Marketing Show NYC to help you achieve your specific brand objectives. Partnering with us will enable you to:
- Put your brand in front of industry-leading retailers
- Grow your brand recognition and be a talking point with international partners
- Demonstrate your thought leadership and expertise
Please complete our partnership form, and a member of our partnership team will be in touch.
Remember to save the date now – we hope to see you at New World Stages in NYC on June 20-21, 2023.